- RMS Power @ 4 ohms: 1500
- RMS Power @ 2 ohms: 2000
- RMS Power @ 1 ohms: 3000
- Precise, high-current capable digital power supply control circuit
- Fidelity Exceeds Conventional D-Class Amp Designs
- 1-Ohm Impedance Stability
- Less Energy / Current Needed From Vehicle Battery
- Less Heat Compared to Other D-Class Amplifiers
- A/B Class Amplifier Audio Quality
- High Damping Factor For Improved Bass Impact
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Heavy Kev From Mil
|This has to be one of the best amps money can buy. i have it wired to 3 pioneer premiers that are 1000 watts continoius. Shit hits so the bolts that hold my trunk lid to the hinges came off!!!!!!!|