- 10" 800W Amplified Subwoofer with Passive Radiator
- MOSFET power supply amplifier
- 10-inch subwoofer
- Phase switch (normal/reverse)
- Thermal/short/over load protection circuits
- Power & distress indicators
- Variable low pass (50-150Hz) crossover
- Soft delay remote turn-on
- Adjustable input sensitivity
- Remote level control
- 0- +12dB variable Bass Boost (@ 45Hz)
- RCA low level input
- High level input
- Auto cooling
- Signal-to-noise ratio: greater than 91dB
- Dimensions: 13" x 13" x 12"
- Net weight 18.4 Lbs
- Max power: 800 watts
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
lu From miami
|For a truck extra cab, it is perfect,fits between two seats in back, good sound(espically for that small of a space), inexspensive, and easy to install, and sterdy enough to take a couple of nocks here and there while putting things in and out of the back. It puts a some bass in your music without breaking your walllet.|
Juan From Alabama
|Its exactly what i wanted, bass on the inside and not so much on the out. it hits pretty good, nice and deep.|
Cody From Virginia
|This thing has a real problem with overheating. The amp burned up in mine in a few months. I gutted the amp out of mine, now I just have the enclosure and the woofer. The quality of those are the only thing impressive. I would suggest using a component set up.|