- Patented Bass Tubes Enclosure With Bass Reflex/Ducted Port Alignment
- High Efficiency Output
- Optimized For Space Efficiency
- Designed For Corner Loading
- Moisture Resistant Enclosure
- Built-In 50 Watt Max Amplifier Power
- 18db Electronic Crossover Fixed at 85 Hz.
- Noise-Rejecting Balanced Input Circuitry
- Inputs Are Summed Mono Internally
- Selectable Automatic Turn On Feature
- 12db Per Octave Subsonic Filter at 35 Hz.
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
kevin From illinois
|idk wat that other guy is talking about. this sub is great if ur on a budget and u need something to add to stock radio. i have mine in a honda civic in the trunk and u can feel it. its got good sound to hits highs and lows if u had 2 u would b straight|
Ron From Tucson
|Pro: very accurate, crisp bass that blends seamlessly in low to moderately high volumes. Not boomy as has been reputed, though I suspect it may be somewhat underpowered; anther 50 watts and this would rock.
Cons: Fixed X-over. RCA input has very little gain, needs a LOT of signal. You are almost compelled to use the speaker level input. If you are out of phase you have no choice since you can't switch wires on RCA, only speaker (but then you can use dedicated a sub out on your HU to tune this). I'm using this in my Jeep TJ to augment the upper sub bass for my "real" subwoofer: a Mini-Concert LFE bolted to the driver seat (a motor that shakes the seats for the very, very lowest notes, "Thundertones")