The IVA-D105 is a single-DIN DVD/DivX/CD/MP3/WMA/AAC receiver that offers easy view and control over
the car’s entire AV+N system via its 6.5-inch motorized PulseTouch monitor. It can play back many media
formats, including AAC, DVD-Audio, DVD+/-R/RW discs and DivX. The IVA-D105’s iPod Percentage Search
function offers faster iPod file navigation (KCE-422i Full Speed Connection for iPod cable required).
For car-audio enthusiasts, the unit features a built-in 5.1 decoder with high-pass/low-pass filters and digital time correction.
The IVA-D105 does not have a separate hide-away "brain," making installation easier.
- 6.5-inch QVGA display with PulseTouch motorized flip-out screen
- DVD/CD receiver with built-in amplifier (22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
- Wireless remote included
- Steering wheel remote ready
- Quick Search
- Plays DVDs, DVD-Rs, DVD-RWs, DivX, CDs, CD-Rs, and AAC/MP3/WMA discs
- DVD-audio 2-channel down mix
- 24-bit digital-to-analog converter
- Full processor control
- Bi-phantom ready
- Built-in 5.1 surround decoder for DTS, Dolby Digital and Dolby Pro-Logic II support
- 6-channel pre-outs, subwoofer level control
- A/V input/output, navigation input, rear camera output
- XM or SIRIUS Satellite Radio Enabled (separate tuner box, and subscription service required; dock required for portable or plug and play devices)
- HD Radio Enabled with multicasting (TUA-T500HD required)
- Bluetooth Enabled with on-screen call information and streaming audio support (KCE-300BT required)
- USB WMA/MP3 Enabled (KCA-620M required)
- Compatible with Alpine's Full Speed Connection iPod adapter
- Compatible with Alpine in-car navigation system or Blackbird portable navigation system (dock required)
- Dual-zone capability
- 2-volt front, rear, center, and subwoofer preamp outputs
- CEA-2006 Power Ratings: 18W x 4RMS
- S/N: 80dBA
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.