The IVA-D105 is a single-DIN DVD/DivX/CD/MP3/WMA/AAC receiver that offers easy view and control over
the car’s entire AV+N system via its 6.5-inch motorized PulseTouch monitor. It can play back many media
formats, including AAC, DVD-Audio, DVD+/-R/RW discs and DivX. The IVA-D105’s iPod Percentage Search
function offers faster iPod file navigation (KCE-422i Full Speed Connection for iPod cable required).
For car-audio enthusiasts, the unit features a built-in 5.1 decoder with high-pass/low-pass filters and digital time correction.
The IVA-D105 does not have a separate hide-away "brain," making installation easier.
- 6.5-inch QVGA display with PulseTouch motorized flip-out screen
- DVD/CD receiver with built-in amplifier (22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
- Wireless remote included
- Steering wheel remote ready
- Quick Search
- Plays DVDs, DVD-Rs, DVD-RWs, DivX, CDs, CD-Rs, and AAC/MP3/WMA discs
- DVD-audio 2-channel down mix
- 24-bit digital-to-analog converter
- Full processor control
- Bi-phantom ready
- Built-in 5.1 surround decoder for DTS, Dolby Digital and Dolby Pro-Logic II support
- 6-channel pre-outs, subwoofer level control
- A/V input/output, navigation input, rear camera output
- XM or SIRIUS Satellite Radio Enabled (separate tuner box, and subscription service required; dock required for portable or plug and play devices)
- HD Radio Enabled with multicasting (TUA-T500HD required)
- Bluetooth Enabled with on-screen call information and streaming audio support (KCE-300BT required)
- USB WMA/MP3 Enabled (KCA-620M required)
- Compatible with Alpine's Full Speed Connection iPod adapter
- Compatible with Alpine in-car navigation system or Blackbird portable navigation system (dock required)
- Dual-zone capability
- 2-volt front, rear, center, and subwoofer preamp outputs
- CEA-2006 Power Ratings: 18W x 4RMS
- S/N: 80dBA
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.