- Premier 12" Champion Series PRO Subwoofers
- Powerful design to deliver deep, impactful bass
- IMPP Cone with Carbon Fiber/Glass Fiber Reinforcement
- Air Suspension System allows use in extremely small enclosures
- Wide-Roll, 3-Layer Fiber Woven Aramid Radial with Honeycomb Cloth Surround
- Dual 4-Layer, Long Voice Coil
- Copper Voice Coil
- Phenol Resin Coated Glass Cloth Voice Coil Bobbin
- Projected Pole Yoke with Vented Pole
- Double Stacked (110oz) Magnet Construction
- Aluminum Die-Cast Rigid Chassis Basket
- 1-Piece Rubber Gasket
- Integrated Single-Sided Silver Compression Wire Terminals
- Recommended Enclosure: 0.50 ~ 1.0 Cubic Feet
- Weight: 28lbs
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Brad K From Nebraska
|First woofer and probably my last. My friends all had dual 12" subs with moderate rms so I figured I would get 1 12" with high rms wattage. Great sounding from inside my car "my trunk rattles a ton". When you get the package for this and lift it the first time you know it is going to be of great Pioneer quality. Shipping weight was close to 30 pounds! Overall great sub, worth the money but sadly is sitting in my room being unused because my pioneer stereo was stolen =(, people who stole it weren't smart enough to realize there were amp wires plugged into it so the sub is safe. Sound quality is great, price is right, don't get a junky amp though. If you want a high quality sub it is worthless without a good amp.|
Va Playa From Va.
|The burning smell is the apoxy on the voice coil heating when the power from the amp gets dirty be it from voltage,low impedance or let's face it,a dirty amp plus a combo of these things. Those of you how are running these sub with a power acoustik, boss, Kole ect. These are cheap dirty amps especially at 1 ohm loads. These amps really put out 6 percent distortion at this load wich is audible, & high distortion cause the sub to heat up because voice coil is vibrating side to side while going up & down causing friction. Distortion, heat then DEATH!!!!!! There's nothing wrong with this sub!|
Richard V From Sisseton
|i got two of the suckers in my 2002 jeep liberty, i suggest getting your box built not boughtin from a store, sounds better that way. but i do get that burning smell too! but i'd say getting some Digital Designs subs they pound a lot harder then these by far! this guy in watertown sd. has two twelves in a s10, he beat a guy who had 4 18's in an escalade!|