- Premier 12" Champion Series PRO Subwoofers
- Powerful design to deliver deep, impactful bass
- IMPP Cone with Carbon Fiber/Glass Fiber Reinforcement
- Air Suspension System allows use in extremely small enclosures
- Wide-Roll, 3-Layer Fiber Woven Aramid Radial with Honeycomb Cloth Surround
- Dual 4-Layer, Long Voice Coil
- Copper Voice Coil
- Phenol Resin Coated Glass Cloth Voice Coil Bobbin
- Projected Pole Yoke with Vented Pole
- Double Stacked (110oz) Magnet Construction
- Aluminum Die-Cast Rigid Chassis Basket
- 1-Piece Rubber Gasket
- Integrated Single-Sided Silver Compression Wire Terminals
- Recommended Enclosure: 0.50 ~ 1.0 Cubic Feet
- Weight: 28lbs
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Joe From Tallahassee, FL
|I just recently bought one of these for my 2000 dodge dakota on I think 1500 watts rms, at least I think that's what my amp pushes out and I'm pretty amazed by this sub, it gets the lows really well.This is nicest I've had with all the subs that I experience.|
will From Atlanta
|I had this subwoofer and it pounded pretty good but i would reccommend the premier ts-w3004spl if you can find it. Yeah, it is the older version of this subwoofer but it has the same specs, and i hit 143.7db on termlab with the ts-w3004spl and only 134.9db with this subwoofer on the same amp and on the same db meter. The older one is harder to find but in the end it will last longer hit harder and be a lot cheaper than this one.|
Danford From Detroit, MI
|These subs are great, i Put them in my 01 voyager and they bang. my mirror is ready to fall off. i have thesubs wired at 1 ohm with a 4000 w pioneer amp and it is just amazing. Higher sounds aren't perfect but for the buck they are great and i need to install tweeters to compensate for the bass.|