- Premier 10" Champion Series PRO Subwoofers
- Powerful design to deliver deep, impactful bass
- IMPP Cone with Carbon Fiber/Glass Fiber Reinforcement
- Air Suspension System allows use in extremely small enclosures
- Wide-Roll, 3-Layer Fiber Woven Aramid Radial with Honeycomb Cloth Surround
- Dual 4-Layer, Long Voice Coil
- Copper Voice Coil
- Phenol Resin Coated Glass Cloth Voice Coil Bobbin
- Projected Pole Yoke with Vented Pole
- Double Stacked (85oz) Magnet Construction
- Aluminum Die-Cast Rigid Chassis Basket
- 1-Piece Rubber Gasket
- Integrated Single-Sided Silver Compression Wire Terminals
- Recommended Enclosure: 0.35 ~ 0.7 Cubic Feet
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Chris From Houston, TX
|I have 2 of these in a 5 cubic feet ported box with 60 sq in of port area, tuned to 50 Hz. This is a good setup for these subs, though a smaller volume will do just fine, down to 3 cf.
The woofers are larger and heavier than the pictures imply. Especially for only an 85oz magnet.
Also, the excursion is quite small (0.7") for an SPL sub. This produces a stronger, punchier bass, but won't get the best dBs, unless you give them plenty of power and an optimally designed box (see above).
There has a definite power range, 200w to 700w RMS of "clean power" (each). At and above the 200w RMS range, they really wang. With proper power, they perform equally to most 12's, but don't expect too much clarity at low listening volumes.
Build quality is excellent, though the terminals could be larger and the paint on the front ring scrapes off easily.
Otherwise, excellent sub and an incredible value. Compares to most entry-level SPL subs, like Orion HCCAs, Audioque SD2.5's, even though they have 1/2 the magnet size, the suspension and cone design make up for it.|
john From canada
|i have 2 of them in my blazer with the Premier PRS-D1200M D class amp and for the money you cant beat it it hits hard|
Phil Collins From Savannah, GA
|I have 2 in a ported Box hook up Pioneer SPL3000D in my 2002 Jetta . Just the the clean bass and pressure. Broke my back dash!!!!!!!!!!|