- Premier 10" Champion Series PRO Subwoofers
- Powerful design to deliver deep, impactful bass
- IMPP Cone with Carbon Fiber/Glass Fiber Reinforcement
- Air Suspension System allows use in extremely small enclosures
- Wide-Roll, 3-Layer Fiber Woven Aramid Radial with Honeycomb Cloth Surround
- Dual 4-Layer, Long Voice Coil
- Copper Voice Coil
- Phenol Resin Coated Glass Cloth Voice Coil Bobbin
- Projected Pole Yoke with Vented Pole
- Double Stacked (85oz) Magnet Construction
- Aluminum Die-Cast Rigid Chassis Basket
- 1-Piece Rubber Gasket
- Integrated Single-Sided Silver Compression Wire Terminals
- Recommended Enclosure: 0.35 ~ 0.7 Cubic Feet
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Kia From Norwalk CT
I have 2 10's in a vented box they hit HHAARRDD to the point my rearview mirror popped of the windshield and kinda broke in my 05 Altima. Wish I had a open trunk so I could get even more bass I guess I'm a feak for this stuff they call Bass better then drug's plus my high last the whole ride home. Ooh my Amp is a old school 8100D from MTX had to rebuild it a few years back but she still kicks butt pushing 1300rms so 650rms each sub I might get some else to push them but for now i'm good
doops From ny
|good sub, one ten inch sub hook up to a alphasonic 2 channel amp putting out 3000 rms x 1ohm, not bridge. sub onli getting 375 rms, hits realli hard, amp not tuned, space and quality. i give this sub two thumbs up for a ten inch.|
Jay From Ohio
|I haven't had too many subwoofers, but this one seems like it will hit hard. Can distortion be caused if your amp is being maxed out?|