With this premium GPS navigation and car entertainment system, you're always in the driver's seat, even when you need to get things done while driving. The Strada Mobile Navigation System from Panasonic is your concierge on the road.
You can have hours of uninterrupted theater-like movies and music using DVDs, satellite radio, or even your own iPod. The MOS-FET high power amplifier delivers pure signal output with minimal treble noise. The result is highly faithful sound reproduction with expressive musical detail.
The 2-channel downmix Dolby Digital decoder delivers incredible surround sound.
To operate most functions, all you need to do is touch the screen. The intuitive graphical user interface features clear, color graphics and text in three languages that let you "touch and choose" what you want, so you can start using your system from the very first day quickly and easily. You can also select voice guidance, also in three languages.
Before you even leave the driveway, you can customize your destination menu and conduct multiple searches. With map coverage of the U.S., Puerto Rico and Canada, including detailed city maps and 12 million points of interest (POI), you can go almost anywhere across town or on the other side of the country. Easy map updates keep your itinerary current.
The amazingly fast 30GB1 Hard Disc Drive and ultra 1-chip GPS mean you won't have to wait, and when you want to customize your features with entertainment, information and technology options, you'll still have plenty of capacity. Long commute? Add Sirius Traffic or activate Bluetooth.
- 7" (diagonal) Wide-Screen LCD with Touch Panel Operation
- Fits double-DIN (4" tall) dash openings
- 2.5" 30GB Hard Disc Drive
- MOS-FET High-power Amp (50W x 4 Max.)
- SD Memory Card for Map Data Upgrade
- Plays CDs, DVDs, DVD-R/RW discs, as well as CDs loaded with MP3 or WMA files (7" screen displays DVDs only when you're parked)
- Full Coverage of the U.S., Puerto Rico and Canada
- 12 million points of interest and detailed maps of 86 cities
- Detailed City Maps
- Voice Guidance and Graphical User Interface Menu in English, French and Spanish
- DVD Menu Direct Input
- Dolby2 Digital Decoder (2-channel Downmix)
- SRS Circle Surround Automotive
- SQ7 7-Band Sound Quality
- Satellite Radio-Ready
- Expansion Module-Ready
- Hands-free Phone System-Ready
- Rear-view Camera-Ready
- 4-digit ID Code Security
- Compatible with Panasonic CY-EM100U expansion module
- Works with iPod adapter (including iPod video), Bluetooth adapter, satellite radio, DVD/CD changer, and TV tuner
- Ready for SIRIUS Traffic (requires tuner and subscription)
- Inputs: 1 A/V input, rear camera input
- Outputs: 1 video output, 3 sets of preamp outputs (front, rear, subwoofer)
- 4-digit ID security code
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Eangeles5241 From O-town Washington
|I had this unit installed in my 05 nissan titan. and i tell you what, this is by far the best indash navi system ive messed with. there's only two flaws i have came across... there is no remote, which you can forgive, and I cant seem to find where to update my maps... I've tried everywhere and cant seem to find it... but overall, this is a great buy. highly recommended!!!|
will From nevada
|Have it installed in my 04 silverado and its awesome, has all the hookups for the other toys and xm radio, looks and plays great.|
SWEET JIGALO From DALLAS, TX (Balch Springs)
|I currently have this unit in my 2000 Ford Expedition, and I tell you what! This is the best bang for the buck. The only problem I have is that th damn thing did not come with a remote control. If you can get past that, then you will enjoy this unit. oh yeah! the navigation is wonderful!|