- Slim Series Shallow-mount Subwoofer and Loaded Enclosure
- Sealed truck style enclosure
- One 10" XS-L10S subwoofer
- 10" Polypropylene Cone
- Pre-wired & Loaded Enclosure
- power handling: 50-330 watts RMS (1,200 watts peak power)
- 4-Ohm Voice Coil
- Perfect for pick-up trucks & compact vehicles
- Gold-plated 5-way Binding Posts
- Unique Turbo cone design offers superior rigidity
- 3/4" medium density fiberboard construction covered with black vinyl on top, back, and front, and black carpet on both sides and bottom
- 17-5/8"W x 12-1/4"H x 7-7/16"D1 (with grille) x 6-1/8"D2
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
John Rodriguez From Texas
|This sub is good on hitting the low notes but when u put it to a 1000 mono amp they just blow out. i have 4 of these connected to a alpine 1000 mono and they sounded great until i turned the amp up more and blew them all out dont really know how but dont buy|
J From USA
|Sounds good but there are some low bass notes that just cant be produced by a 10 inch sub. My advise is if you are considering buying this sub because of a lack of space then it is a good buy. If you can fit a 12" then go with that. Also I highly recommend the use of at least a 1000 watt amp with a capacitor to maximize the sound output|
long johnson From uranis
|sony is a leader in all eletrical appliances and this subwoofer sounds really good but I mean I dont know I need more but trust me for a shallow sub you couldnt find very many out there that is better|