- Slim Series Shallow-mount Subwoofer and Loaded Enclosure
- Sealed truck style enclosure
- One 10" XS-L10S subwoofer
- 10" Polypropylene Cone
- Pre-wired & Loaded Enclosure
- power handling: 50-330 watts RMS (1,200 watts peak power)
- 4-Ohm Voice Coil
- Perfect for pick-up trucks & compact vehicles
- Gold-plated 5-way Binding Posts
- Unique Turbo cone design offers superior rigidity
- 3/4" medium density fiberboard construction covered with black vinyl on top, back, and front, and black carpet on both sides and bottom
- 17-5/8"W x 12-1/4"H x 7-7/16"D1 (with grille) x 6-1/8"D2
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
John Rodriguez From Texas
|This sub is good on hitting the low notes but when u put it to a 1000 mono amp they just blow out. i have 4 of these connected to a alpine 1000 mono and they sounded great until i turned the amp up more and blew them all out dont really know how but dont buy|
J From USA
|Sounds good but there are some low bass notes that just cant be produced by a 10 inch sub. My advise is if you are considering buying this sub because of a lack of space then it is a good buy. If you can fit a 12" then go with that. Also I highly recommend the use of at least a 1000 watt amp with a capacitor to maximize the sound output|
long johnson From uranis
|sony is a leader in all eletrical appliances and this subwoofer sounds really good but I mean I dont know I need more but trust me for a shallow sub you couldnt find very many out there that is better|