- Thunder Elite Series 1-Channel Class D Car Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating @ 4 ohms: 500 watts x 1 channel
- RMS Power Rating @ 2 ohms: 1000 watts x 1 channel
- RMS Power Rating @ 1 ohm: 1500 watts x 1 channel
- Adaptive class D circuitry
- MOS-FET power supply
- Overload and thermal protection built-in
- Speaker level inputs with Smart Engage™ signal sensing
- Intelligent Surface Mount Technology (ISMT)
- XTC (Xtant Technologies Cooling) : Internal cooling plenum, Active temperature monitoring and Variable speed fan
- Prizm EFX control panel
- Variable low-pass crossover (24 dB @ 40-200 Hz)
- Subsonic filter (12dB @ 30 Hz)
- 1/0 or 4 ga. Power input
- Quasi-Parametric boost/cut (12dB, 30-80 Hz)
- Streetwires terminals and internal wiring
- EBC port for included electronic bass control
- CEA-2006 compliant
- New black piano finish with chrome intake
- Dimensions: 20-11/16" L x 9-5/8" W x 2-1/2" H
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Mike From Ohio
|This is a very clean sounding amp. I had a old Rockford power800a2 pushing 2 10" power punch dvcs. The Rockford had great sound for higher bass but doesn't compare for the clean lows from the thunder elite1500. If you want bass that will rumble out the lows get this amp. If you are wanted higher bass that rattles more this is not what you want. I even had two alpine type r's hooked up and a planet audio anarchy 2600.2 amp. The type r's rattled my face more with the 2600.2 than the te1500 but the 2600.2 sounded like garbage on my Rockfords. This mtx is much better with no knob. Very clean if you want sq|
Adam From Florida
Amazing!! I've got mine on a 9512-44 and no one belives it's just one twelve. Looks great and sounds great. Will definately need to upgrade your charging system. Sucks the power quick.
Jon From Virginia
|This Amp produces/provides alot of power however this drains alot of amps from an alternator. I have it pushing 1 MTX 9515-44 in 4.5cubic ft. ported box and a TE1004. I recommend this Amp only if you get a high ouput alternator, YOU WILL NOT GET THE FULL POTENTIAL OF THIS AMP IF YOU DONT BEEF UP YOUR ALTERNATOR, EXTRA CAPS & BATTERIERS WON'T HELP YOU. I got a custom highput Alternator 350amps for $450, I have no extra battery, cap, or circuit breaker, just a red top under the hood, no interior/exterior dimming.
Checkout my ride at http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3870727/2007-ford-explorer/page-2|