- MX Marine Series 4-Channel Class AB Marine Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating
- 4 ohms: 60 watts x 4 chan.
- 2 ohms: 90 watts x 4 chan.
- Bridged, 4 ohms: 175 watts x 2 chan.
- LED power and protection indicators
- KICKEQ™ Bass Boost EQ (0-18 dB bass boost at 40 Hz)
- Preamp RCA outputs
- MX Amps have easily accessible, top-mounted switches, LEDs, and dial controls for the crossover, boost, and gain as well
- MX Amplifiers protect your audio system’s power from moisture and humidity with a gasket-sealed cover for the top-mounted controls and gasket-sealed endcaps
- Rubber caps cover the RCA inputs, silicone boots shield all fuses, and the circuit board has been sprayed with a special corrosion-deterring, conformal coating
- Fortified power inputs and speaker outputs designed to meet or exceed U.S. Coast Guard and American Boat and Yacht Council’s standards for wired connections
- Variable high-pass filter (50-200 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- Variable low-pass filter (50-200 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- Frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz
- Dimensions: 13-1/2" L x 10" W x 2-3/8" H
- 8-gauge power and ground leads recommended
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.