- Titanium Deposit Impregnated Cone - An Ultra High Performance look that is more rigid for less cone flex and less distortion.
- Advanced Cone Technology - The outer edge of the cone has been rolled to increase cone rigidity to decrease cone flex under high excursion.
- BAM (Basket And Motor) Assembly - Cast Aluminum Basket featuring low profile/open design. Provides a solid anti-resonant foundation for the massive motor assembly.
- SPAIR (Simple Pull Apart Insertable Replacement) - A stamped steel removable cone assembly. (Patent Pending)
- Uniplate V.2 with Vented Hyper-Extended Pole (Patent Pending)
- Utilizes "X" Vent technology to insure proper dissipation of heat away from the voice coil during operation.
- Provides enhanced heat transfer for cool operation and maximum power handling.
- Increases the linear magnetic fields around the voice coil gap for superior cone motion control.
- Releases pressure under ISD for freer cone motion and enhanced low bass.
- SLAM (SPAIR Lockdown Attachment Mechanism) - The aluminum frame attached to the SPAIR which properly secures the removable speaker assembly (SPAIR) to the BAM (Basket And Motor assembly).
- SPLAT (Speaker Precise Location Alignment Tool) - Locates and anchors the BAM to the baffle of your enclosure.
- Locator Pin / Locator Hole - The pin in the BAM along with the hole in the SPAIR allows the SPAIR to fit only one way into the BAM and is necessary to insure proper performance.
- ARCTIC Cap (Aluminum Rapid Cooling Thermal Induction Centering Cap) - Mounted on top of the extended pole--piece it is responsible for insuring the voice coil on the SPAIR is properly centered when inserted into the BAM, adds more mass for increased thermal transfer from the voice coil to the pole piece and channels air into the "X" Vent for increased cooling.
- S3 Triple Spider Array - 3 Poly nomex spiders keeps the voice coil properly centered under high excursion.
- Double Stack Custom Tooled Magnets - With a BAM this big, a single just wouldn’t fill your appetite.
- ISD (Inverted Structural Dome™) - Further increases cone's resistance to flex under pressure.
- Stitched Surround - Prevents cone/surround separation at high excursions.
- Dual Ultra-Length Voice Coils - For high excursion and flexible wiring options.
- Oversized 3" Voice Coil - With bottom rolled out for increased retention capabilities.
- Strain Relief Boots for Tinsel Lead Wires - Large heavy gauge tinsel lead wire with strain relief boots.
- Spring Loaded Binding Post - Quick, easy and secure method for connecting the speaker wires to the driver.
- Mounting depth: 8-9/16"
- Mounting diameter: 11-1/4"
- Rec. Sealed Box Dims: 1.50 - 3.00 cu. ft.
- Rec. Ported Box Dims: 3.00 - 6.00 cu. ft.
- Priced per speaker
- This item may require additional shipping charges
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
REDEYZ From Ft.Washington, Md
|I will have to agree with JB. However JB I wuoldnt put any stops on the solo-X. I have one 12" and the possibilities of getting an 18". I never really heard of Treo but I will research for my self.As for the concerned customer? How in HELL could you sell the X's? I love the comps but you'd been better off keeping at least one or two! Space for subs to perform is paramount! not how many you have! I put my one 12" up against 4-15"L7's and took them on from a suburban!I had a 98 civic, and now a 95-neon! Look at your enclosure as well It makes a difference buddy! Solo-X is only a SPL woofer but you can play it at normal(SQL) if you stop flexing too much, lls! I agree with Cory! 7-solo-x's? OH HEY'LLL to da Naw WRONG MOVE! Mr. Knight good choice dude Jack? Good choice!|
HH From texas
|This is a amazing sub even when its not fully powered.
although it will hit lows like no other, the highs are NOT good. so if your looking for a sub that his higher notes, do NOT get this. other than that. amazing subwoofer.|
JB From Nebraska
|I'm not going to write a numerical value, but "concerned coustomer" I would wonder how many watts of power were put to these four SoloX woofers you had. The people that talk about them not being accurate are correct. You have to realize that these woofers are not designed for daily drving, they are designed as an SPL woofer. I agree with Cory, seven wouldn't fit in an Altima unless you walled it. Bout the only thing I've heard that puts Kicker to shame is Treo. I even run an L7 12 running with 1330 RMS to it as a daily driver. I'll take Treo over anything else.|