- Rugged Die-cast Aluminum Frame
- Dual spider design with stitched tinsel leads
- Stroker™ technology voice coil with PEI wire
- Powerful Double Stack Magnet Assembly
- Billet aluminum-look cone with chrome-look "C-V" logo.
- Mounting Diameter: 9-1/4" (235mm)
- Mounting Depth: 5-5/8" (143mm)
- Voice Coil Diameter: 2.5"
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
kaleb From georgia
|okay so i bought 4 of these and i put them in my 96 ford explorer. they are awesome subs. you cant beat them for the money. i had 2400 continuos to all of them, quakin my town.|
Butterz From Alexandria, MN
|I bought two of these and they sound very good for just tens! I have them in a SQ box that I built with the help of a free program called WinISD. I love this program it's amazing!|
JMPA From new york
|best 10" sub i've had to date... drops down and hits all the lows with kicking power.. sound quality is excellent.. tight bass response with no ugly boom that you get from some of the cheaper brands.. buy this sub with confidence..|