- Mono subwoofer amplifier
- Class D design
- Power (watts RMS into 4 ohms x channels): 200 x 1
- Power (watts RMS into 2 ohms x channels): 300 x 1
- Distortion (THD%) at rated power: <1%
- Bridged power x channels (4 ohms): 200 x 1
- Peak power x channels (watts): 300 x 1
- Signal to noise ratio (dB): >75 db
- Speaker level inputs with Smart Engage™ signal sensing
- Built-in low pass crossover
- CEA-2006 compliant
- Bass boost (0-12 dB at 40 Hz)
- Fuse rating: 30A x 1
- Large extruded heat sink
- Anodized finish
- Dimension: 11-5/16"W x 2-1/4"H x 9-9/16"D
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- This item is not available for International Shipping
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
mtx audio From GA
I have the 600xd amp pushing two jackhammer 12''s overall it has really great sound quality and crazy bass. my little S10 beats out the rest of the competition.
DaBudman From Everywhere
|I have this with a 10 inch MTX in a sealed box and it hits hard in my truck. I need a highs amp to keep up. It can handle the heat in Sacramento and New Orleans. Great amp.|
DeShawn Alston From Raleigh N.C.
|I had a custom box built for my 04 impala with 15 inch subs, and i needed a test amp to make sure the subs worked.The place only had the MTX amp open box so i hooked it up and the sound from the amp was shocking, i paid for the amp on the spot. The amp preformed great, didnt get hot and pounds with every beat.I hang with some of the big doggs with mad money in there systems,im getting a bigger amp but this MTX will not let you down.|