- CD player with built-in amplifier (17 watts RMS/52 peak x 4 channels)
- Plays CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RW discs, including discs loaded with MP3 and WMA music files
- Detachable face
- Blue/white display
- Red key buttons
- Wireless Remote control
- EQ3 stage2 (seven preset tone curves and a 3-band equalizer)
- Built-in iPod controls and connection - no other equipment needed
- Front-panel auxiliary input
- One set of preamp outputs (switchable to subwoofer mode)
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
ed From fl
|good sound. ipod connection is a pain to navigate. if your looking to use your ipod alot and don't want to use the aux input dont get this one.|
barry From charlotte
|it sounds good in any car and cant beat the price value for it i saw the exact same one at best buy for 200.|
randy bailey From baxter, tn
|great sound and features for the money. love the ipod connection|