- Dual 3" Flat Wire Wound Voice Coil
- Copper Clad Aluminum Voice Coil Wire
- Dual Layer Aluminum Voice Coil Former
- All-In-One Discrete Mount Terminal
- Tall Motor Gap for extended X-Max
- Dual Large High Temp Ferrite Magnets
- Integrated Aluminum Motor Heat Sink
- Stamped Aluminum Cone and Dust Cap for Added Heat Dissipation.
- Large Diameter Surround for Added Cone Surface Area
- Dual Mirror Stacked Spiders with Integrated Tinsel Leads
- Secondary Stamped Steel Basket for Easy Re-Coning
- Basket: 2mm Stamp Steel Re-cone Frame.
- Motor: Patent Pending D.U.F. (Dual Under hung Flux Plates).
- Magnet: Dual 100oz ferrite magnet rings.
- Heat Sink: Patent Pending Washer Aluminum Heat Sink.
- Ventilation: Pole Piece Sliced to Release Heat and Pressure from under the voice oil.
- Voice Coil: 3" Parallel Windings of Copper Clad Aluminum wire wrapped dual ayers of aluminum former
- Spider: Dual Mirror Stacked NOMEX Spiders with integrated flat tinsel leads.
- Diaphragm: Reinforced Stamped Aluminum Cone and Dust Cap.
- Surround: Santoprene Rubber Surround.
- Mounting Depth: 8.75"
- Outer Diameter: 15.625"
- Cutout Diameter: 14.25"
- Driver Displacement: .2 cu.ft.
- Voice Coil: 3"
- Magnet Weight: 250 oz
- Resonant Frequency: 27.951Hz
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Steve From Orange, CA
|The R1 Reference 15 is a monster! I got it as a Father's Day gift '09 from eBay. Built my own sealed enclosure 17"h x 16.5"w x 13.5"d, internal dimensions for 2.19^' (3786.75/1728) out of 3/4" MDF board and coated the inside with a layer of bondo fiberglass resin and glued a strip of 1/4" poly-fil on top of that with adhesive spray. I chose to use spring pressured wire leads +- L and +- R terminal outside the box for ohm load versatility. The box is solid. Powering it are two Boss GT1000 mono amps (one for each voicecoil) that put out 200 watt rms @ 4ohm each with 18 db boost. The R1-15 is very efficient with a modest 400 watt rms powering it. I put it in my '05 Scion xB. I had a Boss Blade BL240DVC 15" and Pyle Blue Wave PL1590BL 15" woofer at 2ohm on each amp which set off car alarms, but this one R1-15 is LOUDER! I kid you not. The R1 is cleaner, richer, smoother and louder with only 400 watt rms running it. My whole car vibrates. I was on the freeway and playing the song "How You Gonna Act Like That" by Tyreese (great bass) and the images in my rear view mirror were so blurry. I had to add rubber mounts to my liscense plate, rear door panel, and rear wiper blade to remove the rattling. The Reference R1 is an outstanding sounding and high level performing speaker. BUY IT!!!|
Jase From NZ
|Blow ma old T4 12" subs out da window, these things can move air and hair. with an 800-1200rms handling power that kick some ass.|