- 12" Solo-Baric Subwoofer in Ported Enclosure
- Power Handling: 750 watts RMS, 1500 watts Max
- Mica Filled Polypropylene with a Titanium Deposit Coated Cone
- Massive Surround Radius: the new Solo-Baric L7 surround has been increased to handle the massive power
- needed for high SPL
- Dual Ultra-Length Voice Coils
- Square Woofer Design for Increased Surface Area
- Rugged Solid-Wood Enclosure lined with Plush Black and Gray Carpeting
- Vent/Terminal Cup Design
- One Piece Front and Rear Gaskets
- SSD (Spun Spoke Design): The basket not only looks impressive, but it is extremely functional. This cast aluminum basket provides a solid foundation for the motor assembly insuring that all the parts work together in harmony and prevent shifting or misalignment.
- Perimeter Venting
- Blackened One Piece Uniplate with Vented Hyper-Extended Pole
- High-Temp Kapton Voice Coil Former
- ISD (Inverted Structural Dome)
- Stitched Surround
- Sleeved High-Power Tinsel Lead Wires
- Spring-Loaded Nickel Plated Terminals
- Durable resin-impregnated poly-cotton spider
- 4 ohm Impedance
- Sealed Box Volume: .88 cu. ft. Min./2.0 cu. ft.. Max
- Ported Box Volume: 1.75 cu. ft. Min./3.25 cu. ft. Max
- Dimensions: 18.9"L x 18"W At Bottom x 14.7"W At Top x 16"H
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Elias From Yay Area (Bay Area)
|Hits harder than anything i have ever heard....WOW. This sub is amazing, it goes through all frequencies flawlessly and has deep rich lows. Don't let this picture fool you, this sub is huge, the box is made from 3/4 inch wood and is really heavy. I have this paired up with a Clarion DPX11500. Words can't describe this amp. Doesnt overheat, and i dont have any problems with it what-so-ever. Both of these products are great and are feature rich!|