- 10" 2-ohm subwoofer
- Injection-molded polypropylene woofer cone with ribbed Santoprene surround
- Suitable for marine use
- Top-mount depth: 4-3/8"
- Cutout Diameter or Length: 9-1/8"
- sealed box volume: 0.8-3.0 cubic feet
- ported box volume: 1.25-1.75 cubic feet
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Justin From Phoenix
|I have two of these subs,They are hook up to a 600.1bd Rockford fosgate amp. In my ford ranger i have to hold my back window because it sounds like it is going to come apart these are best for small spaces|
C.J. From Broward County, Florida
|This is a great sub. Way to go Kicker! I originally thought that a shallow mount sub wouldn't sound great, but I was WRONG. This sub bangs! I have one sub installed in my Extended Cab 2001 F-150. Its powered by a DUB 800w amp and it is so loud! People often get mad at traffic lights because their cars shake!|