- DMA-optimized, long linear excursion capability to virtually eliminate distortion and increase sound output
- Perform outstanding in compact sealed or ported enclosures
- DMA (Dynamic Motor Analysis) modeling to deliver unsurpassed dynamic stability and low-distortion operation within intended power range
- Mineral-filled polypropylene upper cone with a metallic JL Audio medallion logo gives the W3's a whole new, classy and sophisticated look
- Vented Reinforcement Collar
- Insert Molded Suspension / Coil / Terminal Sub-Assembly
- Customizable Trim Ring
- Elevated Frame-Cooling
- Floating Cone Attach Method
- Surround Stress-Relief
- Free Air Resonance (Fs): 31.49 Hz
- Electrical "Q" (Qes): 0.523
- Mechanical "Q" (Qms): 7.017
- Total Speaker "Q" (Qts): 0.485
- Equivalent Compliance (Vas): 1.138 cu. ft. / 32.23 liters
- One-Way, Linear Excursion (Xmax): 0.550 in. / 14.0 mm
- Reference Efficiency (no): 0.185%
- Efficiency (1W/1m): 84.87 dB SPL
- Effective Piston Area (Sd): 53.475 sq. in. / 0.0345 sq. m.
- DC Resistance (Re): 3.567 ohm
- Nominal Impedance (Znom): 8 ohm
- Thermal Power Handling (Pt): 300W
- Driver Displacement: 0.049 cu. ft. / 1.39 liters
- Net Weight: 12.25 lbs. / 5.56 kg
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.