- Monoblock Subwoofer Amplifier Linear
- Rated Power 14.5 V: 175W x 1 @ 4 ohm
- Rated Power 14.5 V: 250W x 1 @ 2 ohm
- Linear MOSFET Class A / B Design
- Inputs: One Mono Pair (RCA Low-Level)
- Input Sensitivity : 200mV - 4V
- Preamp Output : Pass-through type with unity gain
- Bandwidth: 9.0" x 9.69" x 1.93"
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz - 100 Hz +/- 1.0 dB
- Low-Pass Filter: 12dB/octave with continuously variable cutoff frequency selection from 40 Hz - 130 Hz
- Variable EQ-Bass Boost: 0 - +12dB @ 45 Hz
- Preamp Output: Pass-through type with unity gain
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 9.0" x 9.69" x 1.93"
- Remote Gain Control Included
- A JL Audio Company
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Darryle Smith From United States
|Two words:CHEATER AMP!!!I have 2 12" Infinity subwoofers in a ported box in a Hyundai elantra and it beats as if it had the aispace of a Chevy suburban.Also it had never went into protection mode even after long periods of time.|
cory From michigan
|the only problem i have had with this amp is when it cuts into protection mode! i have the t1000.1 but this is the same! i mean it sounds great when it plays but when it cuts out ...i mean come on!|
john From austin,tx
|this little thing is way underrated...i have it running 2 twelves total mobile audio subs...|