- Monoblock Subwoofer Amplifier
- Rated Power 14.5 V: 340W x 1 @ 4 ohm
- Rated Power 14.5 V: 500W x 1 @ 2 ohm
- Linear, Complimentary Bi-Polar (Class B) MOSFET Design
- Inputs: One Mono Pair (RCA Low-Level)
- Input Sensitivity : 200mV - 4V
- Preamp Output : Pass-through type with unity gain
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz - 100 Hz +/- 1.0 dB
- Bandwidth: 11.63" x 9.69" x 1.93"
- Low-Pass Filter: 12dB/octave with continuously variable cutoff frequency selection from 40 Hz - 130 Hz
- Variable EQ-Bass Boost: 0 - +12dB @ 45 Hz
- Phase Switch: 0 or 180 deg.
- Preamp Output: Pass-through type with unity gain
- Remote Gain Control Included
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 11.63" x 9.69" x 1.93"
- A JL Audio Company
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Jim Thomasson7 From United States
|The best but you pay for that|
Brian From Wake Forest
|This amp is super clean, but malfunctioned to the point of starting a fire due to a case short. It had less than 100 hours on it and we were not driving it anywhere near capacity, nor had we ever. I may have had a defective unit prone to shorting because from three days after a very professional install , it began screwing with my cars computer. It did sound great when it was working though.|
Carl From New York
|i have had this amp pushing my 2 12in JL W3's in a JL vented box and it slams in my monte i plan on buying another to have one to each sub definantly worth the money|