- Free Air Resonance (Fs): 29.3 Hz
- Electrical "Q" (Qes): 0.651
- Mechanical "Q" (Qms): 11.42
- Total Speaker "Q" (Qts): 0.616
- Equivalent Compliance (Vas): 2.97 cu. ft.
- One-Way, Linear Excursion (Xmax): 0.282 in.
- Efficiency (1W/1m): 87.4 dB SPL
- DC Resistance (Re): 3.2 ohm
- Effective Piston Area (Sd): 85.0 sq. in.
- Mounting Hole Diameter (B): 11.0 in.
- Mounting Depth (E): 5.25 in.
- Driver Displacement: 0.07 cu. ft.
- Sealed Enclosure Range: 1.00 - 1.40 cu. ft.
- Ported Enclosure: 1.50 cu. ft.
- Priced per speaker
- A JL Audio company
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Aaron From Dallas,TX
|Have one of thes in my girlfrind 2009 drop top Mustang V6.Had it for about 3 or 4 months. Have it runing on a sound streem Lil wounder amp bridged at abot 250 RMS @ 4OHM. It hits purty hard with the top up & dont sound have bad with it down.I wish it hit the highs a litt harder.But not compling for 50 bucks. overall very good product.|
kamryn From mobile
|I've had mine for over a month now and they slam! I got them hooked up to 1800 watt quatem audio amp.|
corey From maryland
|ive had these subs fer about a year now and the only complaint i have is that i wish they would hit harder. im probably gonna upgrade to jL's, but if ur lookin fer a decent sub for the money you got em here.|