- Free Air Resonance (Fs): 29.3 Hz
- Electrical "Q" (Qes): 0.651
- Mechanical "Q" (Qms): 11.42
- Total Speaker "Q" (Qts): 0.616
- Equivalent Compliance (Vas): 2.97 cu. ft.
- One-Way, Linear Excursion (Xmax): 0.282 in.
- Efficiency (1W/1m): 87.4 dB SPL
- DC Resistance (Re): 3.2 ohm
- Effective Piston Area (Sd): 85.0 sq. in.
- Mounting Hole Diameter (B): 11.0 in.
- Mounting Depth (E): 5.25 in.
- Driver Displacement: 0.07 cu. ft.
- Sealed Enclosure Range: 1.00 - 1.40 cu. ft.
- Ported Enclosure: 1.50 cu. ft.
- Priced per speaker
- A JL Audio company
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Aaron From Dallas,TX
|Have one of thes in my girlfrind 2009 drop top Mustang V6.Had it for about 3 or 4 months. Have it runing on a sound streem Lil wounder amp bridged at abot 250 RMS @ 4OHM. It hits purty hard with the top up & dont sound have bad with it down.I wish it hit the highs a litt harder.But not compling for 50 bucks. overall very good product.|
kamryn From mobile
|I've had mine for over a month now and they slam! I got them hooked up to 1800 watt quatem audio amp.|
corey From maryland
|ive had these subs fer about a year now and the only complaint i have is that i wish they would hit harder. im probably gonna upgrade to jL's, but if ur lookin fer a decent sub for the money you got em here.|