- Single 12" CompVX subwoofer loaded in a slick fine tuned ported enclosure that fits in nearly all vehicle trunks or hatchback areas.
- 4 ohms final impedance. DVC woofer wired internally for a single 4-ohm load
- Embroidered Kicker logo
- Huge flaired port for efficient air flow
- Integrated Heavy-duty spring terminals
- High density automotive-grade carpeting
- Human fine-tuned enclosure with computer-modeling allows Kicker’s CompVX subwoofers to offer bass performance that surpasses most custom made boxes.
- Dimensions: 17" W x 16" H x 17" D (at bottom) to 13-5/8" D (at top)
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
jeffhoytos From alberta
|i just got this sub three days ago it is by far the best sub i have ever herd it makes my whole car shake and im only giving it half the rms right now|
Mike From ATL
|I wish i could post the video that i made with these. I tell u simple and straight. These subs with the right amp how can i say When they hit u feel like u on a roller coaster with that funny feeling in ur stomach about to drop down... Folk real talk these thangs the truth my charger about to fall apart messing with these CVX sometimes when it hits people tell me it u look hard enough looks like my car got hydralics oh yea no one wants to sit in the car no more because its to loud i wear earplugs sometimes too just to make my wife mad when i have to drive on a trip or so... lol|
Aaron From PA
|To anyone considering buying these subs dont think about it just do it I have 2 of these in my 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited and they hit so hard its ridiculious you can feel em' in ur chest no joke im pushing 1000 watts to each they are by far better than any subs i have ever had better than my alpines mtx xploads it might seem to be a lot of money for both but its an investiment i truly believe ill never need subs ever again unless i decide to get a kicker 15 to really blow my windows out haha but all and all great bass very clean sound sick look they are great 10 out of 10 great job onlinecarstereo|