Your music, your way. You have the freedom to build a system that you want. With the CDA-9884, you can build a custom sound system optimized for all types of media playback including iPod and CD. The CDA-9884 is also Bluetooth ready for hands free cell phone operation, and Steering Wheel Remote Ready so you don't have to reach for the dash. This unit is also Ai-NET compatible, so you can add more Alpine sources to your system and control them from your head unit.
- CD/MP3/WMA Receiver
- Built-in amplifier (18 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
- Plays CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RW discs, including discs loaded with MP3, WMA, and AAC music files (except Digital Rights-protected files)
- Fold-down, detachable face
- Optional remote control
- Bass Engine Sound Tuning with X-over and Subwoofer Level Control
- High-pass filter (speakers and front/rear preamp outputs)
- Compatible with: Alpine Bluetooth adapter, satellite radio, HD Radio tuner, CD changer
- Inputs: optional iPod control, optional aux input
- Three sets of preamp outputs (subwoofer output has bass level control)
- CEA-2006 compliant
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Michael From Vicksburg, Ms
|I just replaced by entire audio equipment for my son's vehicle.......I bought this head unit with alpine 6 1/2 componets, alpine 4 1/2 rear speakers, (2) Rockford 10" P2 in a down fire box powered by Rockford P400-2 and a Kenwood 6404 OMG!!!! Sounds great!!!! I was extremely impressed and it doesnt stop with just me, everyone can not believe what is in there. Thanks to OCS.|
Garrett A From Moreno valley, so cal
|i had a pioneer head unit before i purchased this deck. i installed this alpine 11/25/08 and WOW am i impressed! sound quality is night and day, i have it running with 4 type S 6.5's on a phoenix gold 800x4 amp and im waiting for my hifonics 1000 watt with 2 12" type R subs. only downfall is that they dont have an adapter for an ipod to a zune. now i need to buy an ipod! great product Alpine!|
Jeremy From Wisconsin
|Just replaced my stock reciever with this one and Im very happy with it. It is extremely user freindly. I have my ipod hooked up to it to and it works flawlessly. My only complaint is that there is no equlizer built in. Only treble and bass functions. It sounds great without that though. Alpine knows what they are doing.|