- RMS Power @ 4 ohms:75W x 4
- RMS Power @ 2 ohms:100W x 4
- Bridged power: 210W x 2
- Peak power: 840W
- Blue illuminated VU level meter and logos
- Bridge and tri-mode
- Channel mode selector switch- 4, 3 and 2 channel
- Encapsulated power and speaker connectors
- Green operation and red protection LEDs
- Protection circuit that safeguards against short circuits, DC-offset and thermal overload
- Variable bass EQ 0-12 dB at 45 Hz
- A/B Class Design
- Signal to noise ratio (dB): 100dB
- Built-in crossover
- Adjustable bass boost
- Speaker-level inputs
- High/low pass filters
- Dimention: 11.6" (Length) x 13.9" (Width) x 2.3" (Height)
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Kevin From Michigan
|I just picked up this amp from somewhere else but I just wanted to give a review on it. It's a good amp and gets plenty loud enough. It can get a little distorted if you crank it up and you have it pushing a lot of bass. I only use it for mids and highs and it works great for me. I also only payed 65 bucks for it as oppose to 100 here.|