- 4-Channel car amplifier
- CEA-2006 compliant
- RMS Power @ 4 ohms: 111 watts x 4
- RMS Power @ 2 ohms: 139 watts x 4
- RMS Power @ 4 ohms bridged: 278 watts x 2
- 4-ohm stable in bridged mode
- THD at Rated RMS Power: 1%
- Front and rear variable high-/low-pass filters (32-320 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- Variable bass boost (0-12 dB at 50 Hz)
- MOSFET power supplies
- LED Power Indicator
- Tri-way capable (Tri-Way Crossover required)
- Preamp- and speaker-level inputs
- Preamp outputs
- Fuse rating: 30A x 2
- Dimensions: 16-3/8"W x 2-11/16"H x 12-1/8"D
*Warranty: 90 Days Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
90 Days warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Bruce Caporale From Lincoln Nebraska
|I have 2 of these amps running 4 alpine door speakers,2 bose 301 house speakers and 2 polk audio 12" subs.My system rocks like hell.These are the best amps for the money I've ever purchased.I've owned kenwood,pioneer,rockford fosgate and clarion amps and none match up to these amps.Any product made by infinity is a top quality product.I also have a pair of infinity home speakers that are great.Good products,buy them.|