The THb210A has an extremely stable and robust housing made from die cast aluminium. The 8" woofer is derived from the Velocity series and will guarantee you loads of power with an integrated 240W amplifier.
- Extremely compact dimensions 340 x 225 x 161 mm (just 11 litres total volume). Therefore easy installation even for cars with small boot space.
- Easy connection - only 12 V. Only one loudspeaker signal or preamp output required
- Automatic power on/off circuit. Remote signal not necessary.
- Active Suwooferbox with integrated 240 W amplifier
- Ultra stable housing completely made from die cast aluminium.
- 200mm woofer with ultra powerful magnet.
- High Level speaker inputs and cinch preamp inputs
- Active bassreflex Subwooferbox
- Diameter 200 mm
- Ultra stable housing completely made from die cast aluminium
- Max. Power 240 Watts
- RMS Power 120 Watts
- Frequency response 20 - 120 Hz
- Low pass filter 40 – 120 Hz
- Gain adjustment 0,3 - 8 V
- Phase: 0 to 180 degress
- 2 cinch/RCA inputs, 2 x High Level
- Dimensions (WxHxD in mm) 340 x 16/169 x 225 mm
- Remote signal not needed due to automatic power on/off circuit. Automatically senses a music signal so even works with units without CAN bus data. 60 sec. without music and the subwoofer will shut down again
- Cables, intallation kit and manual included
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Tony From Brandon, MS
|I installed this sub, the Pioneer Premier DEH-P400UB head unit, 6X9 3-way Pioneer speakers (40watt rms, 220 watt max), and 6.5in 3-way Pioneer TS-A1672R speakers (35watt rms, 220watt max) in my 1977 Toyota Landcruiser FJ40. It is a nice fit under the driver seat with a little room to spare in top clearance. The sub itself is barely turned up and sounds amazing. I replace a 100 amp Bazooka 8in powered sub, and I believe this Blaupunkt unit blast twice the bass. It may be that this unit is mounted to the floor vs strapped to the floor, or it may be the German engineering. I can't tell you if it will last ten years or ten months, but the first ten days of use have been great. I don't believe that you will be disappointed.|