- Low-profile powered subwoofer system with 250W Class D amplification, 10" subwoofer, and dual 10" passive radiators
- Compact polymer enclosure
- Wired volume control with 16-foot cable
- Low-pass crossover variable from 50-120 Hz (at 12 dB per octave)
- Line-level inputs (remote turn on required)
- Speaker-level inputs with auto turn-on
- Phase control
- Bass boost adjusts from -6 dB to +3 dB at 40 Hz
- 25-amp fuse
- Variable Bass EQ: +3dB to -6dB at 45Hz
- Variable Electronic Crossover: 70Hz - 170Hz
- Phase control: 0 or 180 degrees
- Preamp Level Inputs: 250mV - 4V
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 14-3/8 x 40-3/8 x 6-7/16
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Robert C. From where ever work takes me
|Great setup for a reasonable price. nice for me since i have a s10 fits right behind the seat have had them for close to 4 years bought them when i got the truck did the install myself. havent had a single problem. they actualy give me more bass than i thought they would. in a single cab truck its enough for even rap.|
Spencer From Ontario, Canada
|this is an awsome pre-amped sub
fits in literally any vehicle, i had it in a 98 Sonoma, and it fit jsut rite behind the seat, and this was a regular cab not crew or ext. regular cab,
very clear crisp undistorted bass when setup properly.