- 800 Watts Maximum Music Power
- 400 Watts RMS
- Dual 4 Ohm Heat Resistant Voice Coils
- Polypropylene Electronic Spun Aluminum Dust Cap
- Fiber Glass / Paper Cone Design
- Nitrile Butadiene Rubber High Excursion Surround
- Dual Strontium Ferrite Magnets
- Hyper Extended Vented Pole Piece
- Spider Exhaust Technology (SET) Cooling
- Dual Gold Plated Terminal Blocks
- Linear Cotton Spider with Integrated Tinsel leads
- Custom Stamped Steel Powder Coated Chassis
- Outside Diameter: 12-9/32"
- Subwoofer Basket Diameter: 10-31/32"
- Mounting Depth: 5"
- Total Height: 5-1/4"
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
dave From lewiston
|Liston ur not going 2 a comp. with them but i think ur going 2 like them and thay do hit hard with my ppi amp. Had 2 turn down the amp tho. I have had heard just about every sub out there and its really the amp, that sets speakers apart. So if ur wanting this sub get a good amp, so no sony amps lol. Good amps will make just about anything sound good, take it from an instaler.|
allan From trinidad
|definitely an ass kicker.. got one running with a 1000 watt crunch mono in a F.A.T. box... the spl is amazing, not a bad gamble|