- 800 Watts Maximum Music Power
- 400 Watts RMS
- Dual 4 Ohm Heat Resistant Voice Coils
- Polypropylene Electronic Spun Aluminum Dust Cap
- Fiber Glass / Paper Cone Design
- Nitrile Butadiene Rubber High Excursion Surround
- Dual Strontium Ferrite Magnets
- Hyper Extended Vented Pole Piece
- Spider Exhaust Technology (SET) Cooling
- Dual Gold Plated Terminal Blocks
- Linear Cotton Spider with Integrated Tinsel leads
- Custom Stamped Steel Powder Coated Chassis
- Outside Diameter: 12-9/32"
- Subwoofer Basket Diameter: 10-31/32"
- Mounting Depth: 5"
- Total Height: 5-1/4"
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
dave From lewiston
|Liston ur not going 2 a comp. with them but i think ur going 2 like them and thay do hit hard with my ppi amp. Had 2 turn down the amp tho. I have had heard just about every sub out there and its really the amp, that sets speakers apart. So if ur wanting this sub get a good amp, so no sony amps lol. Good amps will make just about anything sound good, take it from an instaler.|
allan From trinidad
|definitely an ass kicker.. got one running with a 1000 watt crunch mono in a F.A.T. box... the spl is amazing, not a bad gamble|