- 10" L5 Solo-Baric Loaded in a Vented, Angled Truck Subwoofer Enclosure
- Designed to fit behind the seat of a pickup truck, coupe or where ever space is limited.
- Gray and Black carpet
- Dimensions: 10" D1 x 6-3/8" D2 x 21-9/16" W x 15-1/8" H
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
justin From missouri
|this was my first sub. I got it for 150 dollars at circuit city used. I used a kicker zx 400 amp to power it and this thing pounded. It sounded the same as my friends 2 12's. I now have the 08 model which sounds a little better. But these subs last forever and sound amazing.|
Cray From Baton Rouge,, La
|I bought this sub enclosure and a crunch 2150 amp, pushing it at 300 watts. 150 watts under rms. I wasnt dissapointed. This thing is loud for a 10. Just to think, i was goin for a 12. Finally broke it in and it sounds much better with the low notes. This thing is banging.|