The technology that goes into an amplifier has a direct impact on the sound that you hear. The DPX1851 Hybrid feature Class G/H technology to deliver maximum power whenever you need it. By regulating the power supply voltage according to the input signal, this allows
for the efficiency of a Class D amplifier with the sound quality of an A/B design. Top of the line features include, integrated electronic crossovers, speaker level inputs, and gold plated RCA connectors.
- Class G/H Amplifiers
- 850 Watts of Maximum Music Power
- 850W x 1 into 2 Ohms, @ 1.0% THD
- 460W x 1 into 4 Ohms, @ 1.0% THD
- CEA 2006 Power Ratings: 880W x 1 RMS
- CEA 2006 Power Ratings: 460W x 1 RMS
- S/N: 68dB (Ref: 1W into 4 Ohm)
- Input Voltage Sensing
- Precise Frequency Selector -24dB / Oct. Low Pass Crossover, 30-230Hz
- Adjustable Subsonic Filter, 10-80Hz
- Variable Bass Boost; 0-15dB @ 30-125Hz
- Gold Plated Connectors; RCA/ Speaker/ Power
- Speaker Level Input
- Dimensions: 13-5/8" x 10-1/8" x 2-3/8"
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Fernando Cechinel From Florianopolis - Brasil
|Before I both this amp I've been looking all over the internet to get some information on the Class G / H amps, and I know preatty im sure this is a great amp, the bass sound really clean.|
Travis From Un-named
|This was a pretty good amp, it gave me what i needed i pushed 2 clarion 1000w 10" with one and audiobahn/ infintiy 6x8/ 6-1/2 component speakers with the other. They did good although it dosent take much in a reg cab Ranger. A good amp for the price|