- Class A/B Amplifiers
- 400 Watts of Maximum Music Power
- 80W x 4 into 2 Ohms, @ <0.1% THD
- 60W x 4 into 4 Ohms, @ <0.1% THD
- CEA 2006 Power Ratings: 80W x 4 RMS
- S/N: 75dB (Ref: 1W into 4 Ohm)
- Selectable Bass Boost; 0/6/12dB @ 50Hz
- Independant Front / Rear Adjustable -12db/Oct. High/Low Pass Crossover, 50-300Hz
- Gold Plated Connectors; RCA/ Speaker/ Power
- Speaker Level Input
- Dimensions 11-7/8" x 11" x 2-1/4"
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Richard Johnson From RPV,CA
|This amplifier for the money is a great deal. The sound quality is reasonable for an AB class amplifier in this price range. The crossover adjustments are sufficient for most applications and using it as a 3 channel to run front stage and a single subwoofer works well. For under $200, this is the single best way to improve the sound quality and volume in the car. Clarion products are always good quality and they stand behind their products.
This unit would look better in a darker color for my personal tastes, but it is just fine in a window amp rack or on the back of a seat.|