Using advanced engineering methods and the highest-quality materials, PureAV Component Video Cables isolate your signal from interference to deliver brighter, more accurate colors and sharper detail from your components.
The ideal solution for HDTV and progressive-scan DVD players, Component Video separates color into its primary components using three cables to transmit three distinct signals. This provides brighter, more accurate colors and sharper detail, exceeding the performance of Composite and S-Video.
- 6 ft. PureAV™ Component Video Cable
- Improves clarity with superior-grade, 99.99%-purity, solid-copper conductors
- Maintains signal integrity and 75-Ohm impedance using precision-formulated, nitrogen-injected dielectric
- Creates precise contact and increased durability with a split-tip center pin and 6-cut, corrosion-resistant, 24k gold RCA connectors
- Delivers maximum bandwidth with 75-Ohm coaxial construction
- Provides maximum isolation from electromagnetic and radio frequency interference with double-shielded construction
- Isolates signal from noise with 100%-coverage aluminum/Mylar foil shield
- Creates a second layer of protection with tinned, copper-braided shielding
- Eliminates the corrosion that is common in bare, copper-braided shielding
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.