A great solution for DTS® and Dolby® Digital surround sound, Blue Series Digital Optical Audio Cables use superior-grade optical fiber to deliver better clarity and a more natural sound from your digital audio video components.
Digital Optical Audio uses polished optical terminations and optical fiber to transfer digital signals through pulsating light. Fiber is immune to all forms of EM/RF interference, providing superior sonic accuracy and a more detailed, natural sound. Ordinary optical cables can compromise your audio performance by using lower-grade, optical-fiber materials, and hot-plate termination of the fiber, rather than polishing. This can result in signal loss that causes poor clarity, loss of definition, and sound that is not truly accurate. PureAV Blue Series Digital Optical Audio Cables use the highest-quality materials to enhance your digital surround sound experience.
- 12 ft. PureAV™ Digital Optical Audio Cable
- Delivers better audio clarity and a more natural-sounding midrange, using superior-grade optical fiber
- Provides maximum durability and lowest-possible loss, using high-performance cladding
- Minimizes loss for better high frequencies and a more realistic stereo image, using precision-polished optical terminations
- Features precision-molded, corrosion-resistant connectors for superior connection and extended life
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.