Power surges and lightning strikes can damage or reduce the life of home entertainment and other electronic equipment. Did you know simply switching appliances on and off can create potentially harmful electrical imbalances? The Belkin PureAV Home Theater Surge Protector is your premiere solution for clean, safe power and the industry's best in construction, ratings, and safety standards.
Our decades of research and power protection development have led us to the release of this breakthrough series. Using advanced design elements and top-quality construction as well as superior circuitry-including 130-volt MOV components-the PureAV Home Theater Surge Protector offers the most complete protection from power surges, AC contamination, and spikes available. As the leading developer of surge protection solutions, Belkin engineers and rigorously tests all its products to ensure your equipment will be safe from harmful electrical imbalances.
- 2360 Joules
- $150,000 Connected Equipment Warranty
- 8 Surge-Protected Outlets supply complete, 3-line AC protection.
- Coaxial Protection safeguards 24k gold connectors and cable lines with ceramic arrester.
- Power Switch integrates a 15-Amp circuit breaker with power source.
- 8-Foot Heavy-Duty Power Cord delivers clean power through 14-gauge wiring; with straight plug.
- Impact-Resistant ABS Case prevents scratches, dents, and rust.
- The Spoiler Cord System™ bar lifts up and locks down for easy cord management.
- Sliding Safety Cover help to protect users and their children; keep dust and debris from unused outlets.
- Surge Protection Indicator shows that surge protection is working.
- Ground Indicator shows that your electrical wiring is properly grounded.
- Built-in-phone line splitter
- Solid-state protection safeguards your modem, phone, and DSL lines
- Lifetime Warranty
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.