- This item has not yet been released. You may order it now and we will ship it to you when it arrives.
- Estimate release date: end of July 2008
- DIN mounting
- Motorized slide down full detachable panel
- WMA/MP4/MP3/DVD/SVCD/VCD/CDR/CDRW & SDVD compatible
- USB port
- Front auxiliary input
- Compatible with audio output of iPod or any other MP3 players
- Built-in 5" Widescreen TFT monitor
- Resolution: 1440 x 234 pixels
- Brightness: 600 NITS
- NTSC/PAL compatible
- On screen display
- PLL synthesized AM/FM tuner
- 30 Station presets
- Switchable USA/Europe radio frequencies
- RDS (Radio Data System)
- Illuminated controls
- Preset EQ response curves
- Separate bass and treble
- Balance and fader controls
- Stereo/mono switch
- Local/distance switch
- Mute function
- Last position memory
- Subwoofer output
- 1-Bit D/A converter
- ESP (anti-skip mechanism)
- Dual (front and rear) RCA outputs
- Wireless remote control
- Output power: 80w x 4 channels
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Joseph De Frang From Morrison, IL
|Yeah, the thing looks bad ass and sounds great, but if your looking for something that is fun to use, don't get an of these type of radios. The touch screen is a joke. It is pointless and useless to even have it cuz it dose NOT utilize the touch screen. The only thing you can do with the touch screen is bring up a menu, cycle throu a few pages of menu buttons, and choose your button. This is a pain in the ass and is mutch faster to use the dang remote. You can't even use the touch screen to select a different song (that is shows right on the screen when u use the USB with songs on it) which is so lame. It also dose NOT show or use folders that are organizing your songs (useing the USB again) instead it just lumps all the songs together, can u say "big duh", how does that make being able to use a jump drive to play 1000s of songs of music, practical. Even with just 100 songs it sucks, u cant do anything with it. No organization,no catagories, just alphebetic. The only way u can posible use that function is if you only put ONE playlist on the jump drive at a time.
And incase anyone is like me and looking for one that plays WMV... I figured that WMA capable meant that it would play all Windows media (WAV & WMV) but it does not play WMV.
All in all, it is a good radio ecsept for the touch screen.|