- MOSFET power supply amplifier
- 12-inch subwoofer
- Phase switch (normal/reverse)
- Thermal/short/over load protection circuits
- Power & distress indicators
- Variable low pass (50-150Hz) crossover
- Soft delay remote turn-on
- Adjustable input sensitivity
- Remote level control
- +12dB variable Bass Boost (@ 45Hz)
- RCA low level input
- High level input
- Auto cooling
- Signal-to-noise ratio: greater than 91dB
- Dimensions: 14" x 14" x 14-1/2"
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
stu From VA
|I ordered this sub and it worked for two weeks before i had any problems. The sound quality is good but if your looking for something that bangs loud/hard you'll want to look into a traditional sub. I'm sending mine back under warranty. The status indicater LED light says is green so it should good but the sub doesnt hit at all.|
dave From missouri
|i didn't give all 10's cause nothing's perfect. however, it's a beast. if you think the 10" is good, this is all that and even better. i don't even have it powered up but a third and it rocks and vibrates my sons jeep. it puts out bass above and beyond. great buy!! onlinecarstereo has been great to me. fast and great customer rep.|