JVC built the KD-G340 CD Receiver to deliver strong Audio performance and provide playback options that'll make the most out of your car audio experience. Its built-in amplifier ensures powerful Sound and a premium 24-bit digital-to-analog converter for CD playback that's faithful and true to the original recordings. One set of preamp outputs offer convenient connections for your external amplifiers and subs. You even get a Subwoofer level control for adjusting your Bass settings on the fly, without leaving the driver's seat. JVC rounds out the package with an easy-to-use wireless remote control.
- CD receiver with built-in MOSFET amplifier (20 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
- Plays CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RWs (including discs loaded with MP3 and WMA files)
- Compatible with optional JVC iPod adapter, satellite radio, HD Radio tuner, Bluetooth adapter, CD changer
- Remote control
- outputs: one set of preamp outputs (selectable subwoofer output)
- Inputs: front-panel auxiliary input
- iEQ 3-band parametric equalizer with six presets
- 24-bit digital-to-analog converter
- 2 Preamp Outputs
- 2.5-Volts Preamp Voltage
- Satellite Radio Ready
- HS-II Tuner Type
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Mike From Plantsville,CT
|Great stereo for the price. Sound quality is also great, once you get used to controls very user friendly. Added 1000 watt amp and new speakers and sub 03 Dodge ram reg cab it's very loud....shakes your eyeballs.|