- 12" Component subwoofer with 800 watts max. power
- 150 Watts nominal power
- 4-Ohm single voice coil design
- IMPP composite cone woofer
- Wide-Roll, Dual-Layer urethane surround woofer cone design
- 4-Layer long voice coil
- Aluminum voice coil bobbin
- Projected pole yoke with vented pole
- Strontium magnet construction
- Stamped basket with magnet cover
- Spring compression wire terminals
- Recommended enclosure: 1.0 ~ 2.0 cubic feet
- Dimensions: 13" x 6-1/2"
- Mounting depth" 5-3/4"
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
BrownCow From G-VILLE ohio
|***BETTER THAN FOSGATE 12 P2****
Take my advice i have 2 in a vented box HIT 135.9 DB powered by a JBL 301.1...great sound quality i want 2 more to wire down to 1 ohm...great buy...literally heard for blocks have sound violation and police officer statement to prove buy and buy again|
Raith From Bellevue NE
|I have 2 of these hooked to a pioneer 760 amp. They hit hard as hell. There making my car fall apart. For the price these are the best.|
loud n clear From in the mote de
|my boy got one of these in a jeep cherokee and its n a homemade ttruck box... this thing shakes your eyes going down the road.. its power by a 460 watt dual amp the box isnt even air tight... if you have a small confined area with a nice truck box....GET ONE...OR TWO|