- 10" Component subwoofer with 600 watts max. power
- 120 Watts nominal power
- 4-Ohm single voice coil design
- IMPP composite cone woofer
- Wide-Roll, Dual-Layer urethane surround woofer cone design
- 4-Layer long voice coil
- Aluminum voice coil bobbin
- Projected pole yoke with vented pole
- Strontium magnet construction
- Stamped basket with magnet cover
- Spring compression wire terminals
- Recommended enclosure: 0.7 ~ 1.3 cubic feet
- Mounting depth" 5-1/4"
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Seth From Clifton Forge, VA
I have one of these in a sealed box and it hits hard! rattled my license plate loose and broke my bumper ): Deff gonna get another one soon! i have this powered by a 1000 watt pyramid artic series amp, hits very well!! Cant wait to get another one!
Joshua M From Central Point, Oregon
OMG!!! Hits massive hard put one 10" subwoofer in 97 chevy silverado k1500 ext cab and well I broke the mirror already split it in the corner! Kids love it!! Infinity amp I311 mono amp powers great! Going to add another with a nicer box that fits under the bench seat! if you want a great sub thats fits in tight spots and hits super hard.. this is the one you want!
Ryan From Hickory, Pa
|I put 1 of these in my ford Explorer with a 300 watt Dual Amp and it hits hard. Every things shakes. Thinking about adding another one to see if I can blow out the rear window. lol|