- 10" Component subwoofer with 600 watts max. power
- 120 Watts nominal power
- 4-Ohm single voice coil design
- IMPP composite cone woofer
- Wide-Roll, Dual-Layer urethane surround woofer cone design
- 4-Layer long voice coil
- Aluminum voice coil bobbin
- Projected pole yoke with vented pole
- Strontium magnet construction
- Stamped basket with magnet cover
- Spring compression wire terminals
- Recommended enclosure: 0.7 ~ 1.3 cubic feet
- Mounting depth" 5-1/4"
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Seth From Clifton Forge, VA
I have one of these in a sealed box and it hits hard! rattled my license plate loose and broke my bumper ): Deff gonna get another one soon! i have this powered by a 1000 watt pyramid artic series amp, hits very well!! Cant wait to get another one!
Joshua M From Central Point, Oregon
OMG!!! Hits massive hard put one 10" subwoofer in 97 chevy silverado k1500 ext cab and well I broke the mirror already split it in the corner! Kids love it!! Infinity amp I311 mono amp powers great! Going to add another with a nicer box that fits under the bench seat! if you want a great sub thats fits in tight spots and hits super hard.. this is the one you want!
Ryan From Hickory, Pa
|I put 1 of these in my ford Explorer with a 300 watt Dual Amp and it hits hard. Every things shakes. Thinking about adding another one to see if I can blow out the rear window. lol|