- 7" TFT Touch Screen, 2 Din, Built-in GPS, AM/FM Radio, Multidisc Player, SD Card/USB Port and Fully Motorized Panel
- 27 Preset Memory Radio Stations. MP3, MP4, DIVX, JPEG Reader
- Easy Navigation Music and Video Library
- DVD,VCD, SVCD, CD, CDR, RW Disc Player Compatible
- Electronic Loading/Unloading Mechanism
- Built-in ESP Deck Mechanism
- Zoom In/Out and Slow Motion Scene
- Full Functions Remote Control
- Motorized Up/Down Adjustable Viewing Angle
- 16:9 Format, Wide Screen. Brightness, Contrast, Color and Tint Control
- High Resolution and Definition Picture
- 4 Channel High Power Output. 2 Video Output
- Auxiliary Input (Audio/ Video)
- Preamp Output
- Rear View Camera Input with Reverse Sensor
- CDC Input
- All Plug-in Harness
- Auto Antenna Activator
- GPS Navigation
- Voice Guidance
- Whole USA Map Preloaded
- Huge POI Easy Access
- 2D and 3D Map with Night and Day Illumination
- All Software Included for Upgrades
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Dr. Dave From Miami, Florida
|I purchased this unit before the other review was posted. I am extremely unhappy with this purchase. Here are its problems:
1. Power button is not illuminated unless unit's power is turned on. Since it doesn't illuminate when unit's off, finding it is hard at night.
2. No clock display - every car stereo has a digital clock display except this one!
3. No user customizations
4. Cannot multi-task: cannot navigate and play music simultaneously
5. Cannot control iPOD from unit. The included cable only allows audio playback.
6. Graphical interface is childish. It resembles a 3-year-old's Fischer-Price toy, not a sophisticated navigation/entertainment system.
7. User-defined radio station presets: NONE! Each time I turn on the unit I have to painstakingly seek the radio stations I like.
8. When the unit is turned on, it actually takes 8 seconds to power up and start functioning! This reminds me of a 1950s vacuum tube radio!
9. Very loud beep when turning on & off unit, which cannot be lowered or silenced
10. CD player uses DVD interface screen which is very annoying
11. DVD player keeps defaulting to displaying subtitles each time a DVD is played. It cannot be customized to stop doing this. You have to find the correct menu each time and turn off the subtitles.
12. Remote has 45 exactly identical buttons in a grid rendering it hard to use in car, especially at night, even for passengers. There are 9 rows of 5 identical buttons. You cannot simply feel for the one or two larger buttons, or triangular buttons, etc., because they're all identical. Don't believe me? Look at the image. And in reality, the remote buttons are not back-lit (image is falsified in this regard).
About a week ago I sent these complaints to Diesel Audio but got no response. I am hoping they're working on a firmware upgrade, but I'm not holding my breath.
By the time I installed this unit, it was too late to exchange it for a better one. So please, learn from my misfortune. Spend more money and buy something better. Had I read the other review first, I would have done so. Thank you for reading this.
Bryant From California
|Everything on this unit works just fine, BUT... The interface and menu look like they where made in the 80's, Functions are very limited, you can only do one thing at a time and you had better like using a crappy little remote to do most of the picking and choosing of things. You CANNOT listen to music while navigating and the Navigation screen looks nothing like the picture on the website. Picture Windows 95, because that is what it is like using this thing. On the good side the video quality is very good and the sound quality is good. There are plenty of video in and out hookups and it comes with a audio/video IPOD connector. Navigation seems to work fairly quick off a supplied SD card, so it doesnt take up the DVD drive which is nice. It has a cable to hook up any USB port device right in the front face plate and it has another sd card slot to look at pictures and play music. Picking a radio station is like pulling your own teeth and forget about setting your own pre-set stations. It automaticly picks the "Strogest stations" and makes those your pre-sets. You definately get what you pay for, so spend the extra 100 bucks and get the DX3.|