- Premier 5-1/4" 3-Way Speaker with 200 Watts Max. Power
- 35 Watts Nominal Power
- "Open and Smooth" Sound Design
- Composite IMPP Cone with Interlaced Dual Aramid Fiber
- Butyl Rubber Surround for Smoother Response
- Bobbin Glass-Imide Voice Coil
- Conex Damper
- 1-1/4" Lightweight Balanced Soft Dome Midrange with Magnetic Fluid
- 3/8" Dome Tweeter
- Speaker Grille Included
- Priced per pair
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Max From Maine
|These speakers are great and have excellent highs and great mids. The lows are lacking because of the small size, but a subwoofer fixes that. I have these in my 96 Jeep Cherokee with a Kenwood head unit and no amp and they go plenty loud for me! Had them for 6 months now and no problems.|
Josh From new york
|these speakers are great. i have a crappy head unit and they still sound great.they sound very clear clean and crisp. i suggest these to anybody.|