- Premier 6" x 8" 3-Way Speaker with 240 Watts Max. Power
- 50 Watts Nominal Power
- Composite IMPP Cone with Interlaced Dual Aramid Fiber
- Butyl Rubber Surround for Smoother Response
- Bobbin Glass-Imide Voice Coil
- Conex Damper
- 1-1/4" Lightweight Balanced Soft Dome Midrange with Magnetic Fluid and Neodymium Magnet and Magentic Fluid
- 3/8" Dome Tweeter
- Full Depth Basket for Rich Bass Response
- Custom Fit for Ford and Mazda
- Priced per pair
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Kendall From lanarkians unite!!!!!!
|Oh how i miss theses speakers!!!! i had them in my 98 mystique and i loved em. my car broke down so now i got a 2001 S-10 and im tryin to build a box to fit all 4 of them in it. once i get that done ill be extremely happy, those along with my clarion speakers already installed in the truck and my two 12 inch rockford fosgate P3's no one will ignore my truck again!!!!!!!!!|
Josh From Oregon
|Great speakers! replaced the stock speakers in my 93 explorer with these pioneers. good replacement speakers. there definitely worth it. put them in the same day that i recieved them. easy install.|
Dave G From Northwest
|Just replaced 4 of these in my Mazda3 sedan. Excellent!!! Stock speakers where missing midranges.
Crystal clear with better range. Definately a great upgrade!!!!|