- Premier 6-1/2" 2-Way Speaker with 260 Watts Max. Power
- 60 Watts Nominal Power
- Revolutionary Basalt Fiber IMX speaker cones provide ideal performance to deliver amazing sound
- Dual-Layer IMX (Injection Molded Matrix) Aramid/Basalt Fiber Composite Cone
- Butyl Rubber Surround for Smoother Response
- Glass-Imide Voice Coil Bobbin
- OFC Copper Voice Coil Wire
- Conex Damper
- 1-1/8" Soft Dome with Magnetic Fluid and Neodymium Magnet
- Rear Chamber Design for Lower Crossover Frequency
- Full Depth Basket Design for Rich Bass Response
- Wave Guides For Dispersion Control
- Built-in Passive Crossover
- Improved Fit on GM Oversized 6-1/2" Applications
- Speaker Grille Included
- Priced per pair
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Cam From Washington D.C>
|Great Speakers for the Price. Paired these with 5.25 version and Pioneer DEH-P5000UB in My Jeep Wrangler. Absolutely amazing sound quality. Great Customer Service and Delivery. OCS Great Job!!!|
erik From Stockton, Ca
|I'ved been a fan of pioneer premier's and this D602P sounded pretty good from one of the shops, but they asking for to much. price wise i'l take it from here. fast shipping too.|
Sam From York, PA
|killer speakers for the money. definitely worth every penny. great sound..., awesome sound when used w/a pioneer sub. very tight response, just need a little more bass, but like i said, w/ a pioneer sub, the sound is great. no mounting adapters, but they're not hard to make.|