- Premier 6" x 9" 2-Way Speaker with 360 Watts Max. Power
- 80 Watts Nominal Power
- Revolutionary Basalt Fiber IMX speaker cones provide ideal performance to deliver amazing sound
- Dual-Layer IMX (Injection Molded Matrix) Aramid/Basalt Fiber Composite Cone
- Butyl Rubber Surround for Smoother Response
- Glass-Imide Voice Coil Bobbin
- OFC Copper Voice Coil Wire
- Conex Damper
- 1-1/8" Soft Dome with Magnetic Fluid and Neodymium Magnet
- Large Rear Chamber Design for Lower Crossover Frequency
- Full Depth Basket Design for Rich Bass Response
- Wave Guides For Dispersion Control
- Built-in Passive Crossover
- Speaker Grille Included
- Priced per pair
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Brad From Canada
|Installed these in my 07 Ram. Powered with Kicker ZX350.4. The sound is terrific. The mids and highs are crystal clear and lows are excellent with the amp bass level adjusted. They thump really good. You need an amp for these though, you won't get enough bass from them if you're just running them with the deck. For the money, these are hard to beat.|
Israel From Los Angeles
|Just installed in my Nissan Coupe....WOW...combined with the 6.5's TS-D602P...I have all four hooked up to an AMP....the sound is AMAZING..it's actually too loud...needs a little more bass...but hey that's what subs are for...I highly recommend these speakers if you want great sound...trust me the money u spend is worth it...dont be cheap or dumb get these speakers...you'll love them more than your family|
J-Rod From Oregon
|Installed two pairs of these in my 04 ranger. I can tell you that they are the nices speakers I have ever owned. I am powering them with 85Watts rms and I can crank up the volume and no distortion or degrating of sound quality, even if played loud for long intervials. The crossovers are sweet. Plays Rock and Roll like your in a concert and hip hop thumps good too. I would like to compare them to the REV series...if I was a rich man.|