- Competition 2-way car component system
- 6-1/2" copolymer cone woofer with neodymium magnet 1-1/2" voice coil
- Slim AMD technology, for smooth,accurate response
- TwinStage aluminum heat sink, to further increase power handling
- Neodymium magnets, for extraordinary power-to-weight performance
- Designed specifically for superb on- and off-axis response
- Separable and dockable crossovers fit easily into tight interiors
- Quick-fit tweeter mounting systems for easy installation
- Compact neodymium magnets reduce installation clearances
- A unique axis-mount design enables the tweeter and woofer to be installed as one piece or separately
- VariMount adapter rings allow for fast, easy installation in virtually any factory cutout size, including 5 x 7-inch
- RadiaVent cooling and Twinstage heat sink for increased power handling
- Cast aluminum woofer basket
- 1" Type-M2 anodized alloy dome tweeter with slim AMD
- 3 ohm Nominal Impedance
- Mounting Cutout Diameter: 5"
- Mounting Depth: 2-3/8"
- Priced per pair
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Ktrizze From new orleans
|I had jl audio comp. forgot the model number something that cost 500$ was very soft compared to this boston. This one rocks..very clear and loud. Don't think twice about this set yo.|
Boondokk From ATL
|Boston makes a very impressive setup, possibly better than JL. My only problem is the price. It's a little steep, but I would buy again for the quality.|