- RMS Power @ 2 Ohm: 90W x 4
- RMS Power @ 4 Ohm: 60W x 4
- RMS Power @ 4 Ohm bridged: 175W x 2
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >95db
- Balanced differential inputs
- Boost, gain, and crossover frequencies are top-mounted for easy access
- "Soft-start" circuitry - lessens initial shock load when powering up
- Three different automatic turn-on modes (remote, DC offset, signal sense) can be selected on the end panel to best suit the system setup.
- A mountable remote bass control directing sub output
- Input Sensitivity Low Level: 125mV-5V
- Input Sensitivity High Level: 250mV-10V
- Selectable Electronic Crossover: Variable HI, LO or OFF (bypass), 50 - 200Hz, 12db/Octave
- Bass Boost: Variable 0-18db Bass Boost @ 40Hz
- protection indicator
- Dimenstions: 13-1/2"L x 2-1/8"H x 9-5/8"W
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Larry M. From North Carolina
|It's a good amp but Kicker along with every other top brand needs to lower their prices. The only problem I've had is it shuts off if you play it for a long time and that's at a four ohm load. Also I have a 150 db system and the screws rattle out on the top plate. The sound quality is Kicker but the housing on Kicker amps are getting cheap.|
BUSH1992 From STARKVILLE, MS
|I have this amp running a pair of Infinity 6010cs and a pair of Infinity 6 1/2 coax. Both are wired down to a 2 ohm load. The gain is about third of the way and my speakers scream. I tried riding with the gain turned all the way up. After about 5 minutes, I had to pull over and turn it down. Two guys that posted a review complained about a delay. It's not a delay, that's the way all Kicker zx models are designed. It's called "soft circuitry". It allows your amp not fry if there's an overload. This amps are compact and can't be beat for the price.|
T dog From Nor. Cal.
|This amp is in my Dodge Ram hooked to a Sony head unit. It can push my 6x9 in front and 5-1/4 rears with no problem. LOUD AND CLEAR, cross-overs are good. slight delay for the amp but no biggie (over all great amp)|