- RMS Power @ 2 Ohm: 500W x 1
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >95db
- Balanced differential inputs
- Boost, gain, and crossover frequencies are top-mounted for easy access
- "Soft-start" circuitry - lessens initial shock load when powering up
- Three different automatic turn-on modes (remote, DC offset, signal sense) can be selected on the end panel to best suit the system setup.
- A mountable remote bass control directing sub output
- Input Sensitivity Low Level: 125mV-5V
- Input Sensitivity High Level: 250mV-10V
- Selectable Electronic Crossover: Variable HI, LO or OFF (bypass), 50 - 200Hz, 12db/Octave
- Bass Boost: Variable 0-18db Bass Boost @ 40Hz
- protection indicator
- Dimenstions: 12"L x 2-1/8"H x 9-5/8"W
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
josh From kelowna b.c
|hook your two kicker comps in series and than you will be running at two ohms if you havent done that yet|
Check From 727 FLA
|Okso i have this amp hooked up and its rated at 597 i have it hooked up to 2 kicker comps at 4 ohms. Ive been told this camp can push an L5 15' at 2 ohms but im not too sure i can still trade it in and buy a 750.1 can someone give me a little advice?|
Big Daddy From Scranton PA
|I am totally impressed with this lil guy. It pushes my kicker 12's like you wouldnt believe. Easy to use and wire.|