- RMS Power @ 2 Ohm: 500W x 1
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >95db
- Balanced differential inputs
- Boost, gain, and crossover frequencies are top-mounted for easy access
- "Soft-start" circuitry - lessens initial shock load when powering up
- Three different automatic turn-on modes (remote, DC offset, signal sense) can be selected on the end panel to best suit the system setup.
- A mountable remote bass control directing sub output
- Input Sensitivity Low Level: 125mV-5V
- Input Sensitivity High Level: 250mV-10V
- Selectable Electronic Crossover: Variable HI, LO or OFF (bypass), 50 - 200Hz, 12db/Octave
- Bass Boost: Variable 0-18db Bass Boost @ 40Hz
- protection indicator
- Dimenstions: 12"L x 2-1/8"H x 9-5/8"W
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
josh From kelowna b.c
|hook your two kicker comps in series and than you will be running at two ohms if you havent done that yet|
Check From 727 FLA
|Okso i have this amp hooked up and its rated at 597 i have it hooked up to 2 kicker comps at 4 ohms. Ive been told this camp can push an L5 15' at 2 ohms but im not too sure i can still trade it in and buy a 750.1 can someone give me a little advice?|
Big Daddy From Scranton PA
|I am totally impressed with this lil guy. It pushes my kicker 12's like you wouldnt believe. Easy to use and wire.|