- CD player with built-in MOSFET amplifier (22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
- Plays CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RW discs, including discs loaded with MP3, WMA, and AAC files (will not play Digital Rights-protected music files on disc)
- Detachable, fold-down face with fluorescent display
- Remote control
- Dual-zone capability for playing different sources over the front & rear speakers
- System Q Sound Control (6 EQ curves and a 3-band equalizer)
- "Supreme" audio processing for better sound from your compressed music files
- speaker settings that allow you to tailor the sound to the size and type of speakers in your car
- System E's high- and low-pass filters
- Built-in iPod control through the USB input
- Compatible with Kenwood's Bluetooth adapter and satellite radio (tuner, service subscription, and antenna required)
- Inputs: front auxiliary and USB inputs
- Outputs: three sets of preamp outputs
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Darren From Big Easy, La
|I been a Kenwood lover since my first one in the early 90's. I wouldn't buy any other stereo but Kenwood's for the price, and clearity and performance. If you want clear sound without problems and last a long time I recommended kenwood brands. GO KENWOOD!!!!|
Frank From Phoenix, AZ
|I have this head with a 2000W amp and it sounds beautiful. The function of USB can not be beaten. Excellent choice in a head unit.|
James From Sidney,Oh.
|Bought this unit to replace factory stereo in my truck and it the best stereo I have ever owned.I have had 3 pioneer stereos before and I would not trade this one for a 100 pioneers. It is such a good stereo that now I am trying to talk my wife into me getting better speakers and an Amp so I can enjoy the full power of the stereo.|